- Registration of Cyprus International Trusts
- Provision of corporate trustees
- Provision of protectors
- Advising on family asset protection and inheritance issues
- Maintaining good title of real property
- Making distributions to the beneficiaries
Cyprus International Trusts are widely utilised as a vehicle for international tax planning, offering the following tax advantages:
- Income and gains of a Cyprus International Trust, derived from sources outside Cyprus are exempt from any tax imposed in Cyprus under certain conditions.
- Dividends, interest or other income received by a Trust from a Cyprus international business company are not subject to tax nor are they subject to withholding tax.
- No capital gains tax is charged on the disposal of assets of an International Trust.
- Exemption from taxation in the case of an alien who creates an International Trust in Cyprus and retires in Cyprus under certain conditions.