This Agreement defines the relationship between Tornaritis Corporate Ltd and you (“you”, “your”, the “client”). If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you also represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or “client” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Tornaritis Corporate site or its services.
Tornaritis Corporate Ltd provides corporate services related products and services (“Services”). The Services are described on the web site for each service, which can be accessed at https://www.Tornaritiscorporate.com services. We may, at our discretion, periodically change the description or content of our Services in order to reflect changes to the Service offerings and features, including, without limitation, to reflect enhanced capabilities, changes in the service terms, changes in regulatory requirements, and/or any other modification intended to improve the efficacy of the Services or better address a perceived need among our customers.
You represent and warrant that while using the Services:
i. All information provided by you will be accurate and truthful,
ii. You will not use or provide any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate information, and
iii. You are not impersonating any person and not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person.
If you provide any information that is or that we suspect is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Services and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
You agree Also:
i. To provide information required for provision of the Services, including scanned copies of your valid driver’s license or state ID card, Power of Attorney and
ii. To respond promptly to requests for information and content approvals.
You understand that the results of the Services are in direct correlation with the promptness and completeness of information provided by you to us.
Your Consent and Authorization. You consent to and authorize us:
- To use the information you have provided to us, including personally identifying information (personal data), to search the Internet, and to find and manage the removal of your information from third-party websites, including submitting opt-out requests,
- To contact third parties, including data brokers, aggregators of personally identifying information and other parties who publish your personal information,
- To create online accounts with the aforementioned third parties in your name for the sole purpose of providing the Services to you, and
- To take the actions described above on your behalf and to identify us as acting on your behalf.
CHARGE BACKS AND DISPUTES WITH MERCHANTS
You understand and agree that Tornaritiscorporate.com is not responsible for the goods or services that you pay for using your Card. Each seller that you purchase from is responsible for providing the goods and services that you purchase and for providing all customer service related to those goods and services. We recommend that you review a seller’s policies before completing your purchase. You are responsible for resolving any disputes that you may have with a seller.
If you file a Chargeback against Tornaritiscorporate.com that Tornaritiscorporate.com contests and wins (i.e. you lose the Chargeback) you will be charged a $55 chargeback processing fee. There is no chargeback processing fee if you win a contested Chargeback.
IF YOU WANT TO FILE A DISPUTE
To file a Dispute, follow these steps:
2. The last 4 digits of the Masked Card used for the related purchase.
3. The name of the merchant/seller involved.
4. A description of the goods or services purchased we suggest to send us the email order your receive from us.
5. The amount of the transaction; and
6. The details of your disagreement with the recipient and copies of supporting documentation (such as email correspondence, receipts, shipping confirmations, etc.)
7. Provide any additional information or documentation that we may request. Once Tornaritiscorporate.com has decided the outcome of the Dispute, the parties will be notified of the decision. You are required to comply with the decision and complete any actions required by such decision.
AUTHORIZATION TO RECOVER AMOUNTS DUE If a Card is overdrawn (i.e. the total amount of any transactions posted to a Card is greater than the original Card value), or the charge to fund a successfully used Card fails to process, you authorize Tornaritiscorporate.com and our Financial Institution Partners to take any of the following actions to recover the remaining amounts from you:
i. Debit the credit/debit card or bank account linked to your paid subscription.
ii. Debit any of your other Masked Cards with a remaining balance
iii. Suspend your paid subscription and require your immediate payment; or
iv. Engage in collection efforts.
REGISTRATION TO OUR FREE SERVICES
When you sign up for free Services, when you create user accounts, and/or when you purchase paid Services, you are agreeing to the specific terms of service established for each type of Service. The specific terms for each type of Service are set forth below.
PLEASE REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY:
USER ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a Tornaritis Corporate account and/or password(s)). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your login ID and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other any other breaches of security. Tornaritis Corporate Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Your use of the Website and all Content is on an “as is” basis, at your own risk, and we do not make and expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Website or the Content.
You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The following activities are prohibited: (1) using any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to monitor or copy web pages or the Content contained in the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission; (m) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (n) decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code for the Software; or (o) taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Tornaritis Corporate’s hardware and software infrastructure (collectively, “Prohibited Activities”).
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Site and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing copyright(s) in a work, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
4. Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
5. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that, any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement
The copyright of the name Tornaritiscorporate.com (including without limitation all text, graphics and computer code relating thereto or associated therewith) and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein belongs to Tornaritiscorporate.com trade name register in Cyprus and all rights are reserved. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing them on a stand-alone personal computer or monitor. Permanent copying or storage of any of these pages (or any part thereof) or the re-distribution thereof by any means is not permitted.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party suppliers or affiliates, at your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against us or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party suppliers or affiliates, and pay all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by us or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party suppliers or affiliates, arising out of or relating to: (a) your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement; (b) your fraudulent or malicious use of the Services; (c) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services; (d) our use of any content or information, including Client Materials or Reviewer Information, you provide to us; or (e) the disclosure of your relationship with us. In such a case, we will provide you with written or electronic notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
MODIFYING AND TERMINATING OUR SERVICES
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or services or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Tornaritiscorporate.com may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Types of Damages.
NEITHER WE, NOR OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITY
AMOUNT OF DAMAGES
OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO US PURSUANT TO THE ORDER THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM DURING THE TWELVE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE CLAIM, OR (B) 100 euro or US $150.00. THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS WILL NOT INCREASE OUR LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SUPPLIERS HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Cyprus.
HOW TO CONTACT US
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS
No Refund Policy allows client to cancel the service but there are no refunds. The consumer has no general right for charge back except:
Refunds cannot be given for the company formation package or any parts of the company formation package, once the company application has been submitted to company registrar, even if your company formation is rejected.
In the event you make a purchase of an additional product or service but change your mind – provided we have not already started working on providing the product or service, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us minus 10% service, provided the notice to cancel is given within 3 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 3 calendar days from the date of purchase or where we have started working on providing the product or service.
We do not accept any liability should your company be struck off and/or removed from the Register for any reason that is not within our control, or following the cancellation or expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should your company fail to meet its statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
We have to send the service he paid, we use DHL and email
- We require payment in advance of providing any goods or services and the cost of services ordered will be confirmed at the time of payment.
- We only provide services on the basis that you have given us full and proper instructions and the authority to lawfully carry out those instructions.
- You undertake full responsibility to complete all documentation required by law including, but not restricted to, the Inland Revenue and Companies House.
- You undertake to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide us and accept all liability for the rejection of any documents or services due to inaccuracies or incompleteness on your behalf.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any company name or domain name you choose is available for registration and can be lawfully used by you. We accept no liability for your choice of name.